Infrastructure upgrades are not always as exciting as deploying a new system, but are essential to ensure that systems remain supported and that bugs are kept in check. This is an important part of what we do.
We have recently been working with several customers to keep systems fresh, and these upgrades have included;
- VMware Horizon upgrades to 7.4 and 7.5.
- VMware vSphere upgrades to 6.5 and 6.7, including VCSA migrations (the HTML5 admin interface in vSphere 6.7 is a nice step forward).
- CommVault service pack deployments.
- NetApp ONTAP upgrades to 9.x releases, including VMware and other integration components.
- Cisco UCS upgrades (we also like the HTML5 manager interface in the 3.x releases).
- HiveIO (Atlantis) USX upgrades, including VAAI plugin management for ESXi hosts.
- Microsoft Active Directory 2012 and 2016 Upgrades, including some large, distributed forests.
- VMware AirWatch upgrades.